Real Housewives of Cheshire

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surf girl

Reaction score
Did anyone watch it?

What was the cold air machine they went into??

Yes I did watch it and think I'm going to love it 😄 I don't know what it was I thought I was like ice cold air being blown on to them ?? Really don't know

I thought it might be a new trend lol I wonder if any geeks do it? I love most of the real housewives series's so I was chuffed when they said there was going to be a Cheshire one! I'll be watching every week 😂

Oh I was so upset I missed it!!! Was it good??

Fabulous as to be expected from Cheshire lol it'll be on itv player :)

Yes it's really good I love them but hate them all !! They are quite stuck up though which I get is the whole point of these shows ;) next week looks good drama drama drama love it 😈

I had a laugh explaining to my 9 year old daughter how they were rich but no their not "posh" their just stuck up, and that's not how all rich people are, some are lovley & their not really, then the lady said I'm so rich I'll buy anything I want, so I told her that's the attitude I want her to have when she's older 😂 she pointed out how hypocritical that was haha 💕

Yes it's really good I love them but hate them all !! They are quite stuck up though which I get is the whole point of these shows ;) next week looks good drama drama drama love it 😈

Haha I feel like that about all the housewives of Miami/Beverly hills/Atlanta etc....

Secretly I think I just envy how much spending money they all have on their shopping trips

As a local resident to these people I have tried to write a reply to this thread but I just cant find the words!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I wonder what the people of Cheshire will think of it?

I won't watch Towie, I don't know anyone in essex like that except them! And every essex wannabe that gets on TV.
It's so strange to be eating lunch and people are coming along taking pictures of shops.
It makes us look stupid!

But the real housewives is my guilty pleasure.

I'm in Cheshire but haven't seen the programme. I'm sure it represents us very well - not! 😄

As a local resident to these people I have tried to write a reply to this thread but I just cant find the words!

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Aw do try lol

I'm in Cheshire but haven't seen the programme. I'm sure it represents us very well - not! 😄

I don't watch programmes and think everyone from that area is the same so don't worry ! Surely it's only the few women on that show who are really like that ;)

I completely forgot that this was on this week!! Since being on maternity leave, I've not stopped watching the series. Let's face it, it's better than Jeremy Kyle!

Just caught up with it today omg love it! They are all bitches but fabulous bitches ;)

I watched it, I used to do Tanya's nails when she lived up north! She has changed so much! X

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many episodes of it have been on?

X.

Latest posts

Back