Real Mrs Grey

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe I saw this thread at midnight. I'm too tired to watch anymore bids now hehe. Quick, possibly stupid question. I just watched your megamix tutorial, what's the difference/benefit of mixing additives with megamix rather than just applying to the sticky layer?

Thanks x

I am a fan 😄

I can't believe I saw this thread at midnight. I'm too tired to watch anymore bids now hehe. Quick, possibly stupid question. I just watched your megamix tutorial, what's the difference/benefit of mixing additives with megamix rather than just applying to the sticky layer?

Thanks x

If a client wants full coverage, and to show the true depth of colour of the pigment - I find it wears better applying it this way.

Just my personal preference xx

Ditto Sarah your videos are ace :) thank you for sharing your skills with us x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1406983033.071386.jpg

Woohoo to you in scratch !! X

Just wanted to say a Mahoosive thanks to TRMG for her velvet sand/flocking tutorial on Youtube. Love the effect xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4104.jpg
    IMG_4104.jpg
    121.6 KB · Views: 295
Just wanted to say a Mahoosive thanks to TRMG for her velvet sand/flocking tutorial on Youtube. Love the effect xxx

Wow this is beautiful!!! xxx

View attachment 71824

Woohoo to you in scratch !! X

These are gorgeous!! Please tell me that it's a stamp and not freehand! (Although seeing how amazingly talented you are it wouldn't surprise me if you'd painted each and every one!)

Also is the "CODwidow" meant to mean your hubby is addicted to call of duty or is he an avid fisherman?! (Sorry I'm just nosy) x

These are gorgeous!! Please tell me that it's a stamp and not freehand! (Although seeing how amazingly talented you are it wouldn't surprise me if you'd painted each and every one!)

Also is the "CODwidow" meant to mean your hubby is addicted to call of duty or is he an avid fisherman?! (Sorry I'm just nosy) x

Thank you!

Haha!! Yep it's a stamp!! Lol!

And yes, I'm a Call of Duty Widow, no fish involved, haha! xx

I have been enspired by TRMG a number of times, and they always come out fab. Another big thank you.
I do need to stop buying plates you review though, as I have so many, I am now having trouble lifting them :)

I have been enspired by TRMG a number of times, and they always come out fab. Another big thank you.
I do need to stop buying plates you review though, as I have so many, I am now having trouble lifting them :)

Haha! Oops sorry - get that a lot! xx

Yes Sarah, I bought 3 new plates last night & a new squishy stamper as I think my rectangular one is quite hard to get clear images from!! All your fault & now your encouraging us all to get into Empower nail art too! Lol xxx:D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I LOVE watching her videos. She always fills me with inspiration and my credit card usually takes a good bashing after watching them too lol!

Ha ditto - I've just been watching a tutorial and had to rush off to buy the Lecenté stardust glitters that I'd kept telling myself I didn't need! 😄

Lol!!

I'm blushing at the fact someone even started a thread about me!

So nice to hear all your lovely comments!!

Sarah 😊 xx

Ha ditto - I've just been watching a tutorial and had to rush off to buy the Lecenté stardust glitters that I'd kept telling myself I didn't need! 😄

Yep, me too. Mine turned up today.

Wow that is so nice

Latest posts

Back