real rebalance master class prob!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diesel1978

Reaction score
I have come across a major problem.....i am due to go on the real rebalance class tomorrow......i have just been to see my model and she had pulled something in her back and cannot sit up right!!!
I can't get another model but the worse part is i am scared stiff of driving to the acedemy on my own!
I know i will get lost and i have been there 4 times already but always with a navigator!!!
what oh what am i gonna do??

Its a pain isn't it, i'm in the same boat also for my conversion tomorrow.

Sammie

I'm going to Leeds tomorrow to see the christmas nail art, is that where you are doing it?
I could come and be a model for you tho but my nails are short at the minute through onicholysis but it would be good experience for you.
Let me know
Sallyxx

Hi Amanda,

If you have l+p on your own nails they may let you do the rebalance on yourself? Ask them, or they may let you share a client with another on the course.

Michelle x

plan the route and stick the instructions onto your radio and look at them everytime you stop for lights, its always the last mile that gets you or it does me. Good luck.

Cathy

Unfortunately i don't wear enhancements as my own nails are pretty good........it's the driving to leeds alone that i really cant do!!!!!!

cuticles said:
plan the route and stick the instructions onto your radio and look at them everytime you stop for lights, its always the last mile that gets you or it does me. Good luck.

Cathy

i have the directions and have had them since the first time i went.......i am such a wimp when it comes to driving lol!!!!!!!!!!

You are coming from north Yorkshire.

The Creative Nail Academy is right on the Ring Road. Ring and someone will guide you in. It is right next to MacDonalds - in fact you turn at MacDonalds.
Give the Academy a ring and someone will direct you .. and when you make it there you will feel so proud of yourself!!

geeg said:
You are coming from north Yorkshire.

The Creative Nail Academy is right on the Ring Road. Ring and someone will guide you in. It is right next to MacDonalds - in fact you turn at MacDonalds.
Give the Academy a ring and someone will direct you .. and when you make it there you will feel so proud of yourself!!

geeg i am coming from Harrogate!!!! I know i know it is so close but i am so petrified of driving on my own to leeds and it's not even central leeds where it's chaos!!!
As i said previously i have been four times.....this is my third master class.....but have alway had a navigator cos i panic if i am alone!!
I do feel really stupid but it's just the way i am i may well attempt to go it alone but i doubt very much if i will get there!!!

could you get a train, it might take some of the trauma away ?

diesel1978 said:
geeg i am coming from Harrogate!!!! I know i know it is so close but i am so petrified of driving on my own to leeds and it's not even central leeds where it's chaos!!!
As i said previously i have been four times.....this is my third master class.....but have alway had a navigator cos i panic if i am alone!!
I do feel really stupid but it's just the way i am i may well attempt to go it alone but i doubt very much if i will get there!!!
how did you get on today was thinking about you
like you i drive to where i know and thats it i panic at driving just wondered how you got on.

joannerowsell said:
how did you get on today was thinking about you
like you i drive to where i know and thats it i panic at driving just wondered how you got on.

HI Hun
Thanx for thinking of me.........i got ready to go this morning all alone and scared stiff and just as i was due to leave my model called me to ask if i was ready!!! Her view on the situation was ........i am going to be in pain where ever i am!!
So we tootled off to the acedemy and she legged out on the sofa.....yes she really legged out !
When it came to the practical she sat in an extremely awkaward position so that she was comfy and she did me proud..........she is what i call a truly great friend.
And she even got some really valuable advice of one of the other girls mums regarding treatment for her back!
So i have been really really lucky to have such a great friend ................actually driving there this morning was still as nerve wracking but i had a trusty navigator sat beside me!

I was really feeling for you before I read this post ... I know about this driving lark and it isn't fun at all.

Thank goodness your friend was so unbelievably selfless ... you must deserve her!

Well done x

wow what a mate
anyhow i do know what it is like i am not condident at driving (hense why i have an automatic)(cant steer and do the gears at the same time :irked:)
:hug: big hugs and a big phewwwwwwwwwwwwwww eh!

Aww thanx hun it's nice to know that someone understands my driving fear!

Latest posts

Back