Really cheap lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetasanut69

Reaction score
So there's a 'beauty salon' just opened up, upstairs in a local supermarket offering eyelash extensions for £20 and infills for £10.

How are these places doing them so cheap?? Are they dodgy?

I charge £45 and thought that was pretty cheap as the salon I work in charges £80

Ive seen salon advertising indivdual lashes at this pice before but they where actually party lashes (3 clumps) bad advertising i think

Agree with Debbie I have a few salons by me and they all offer " semi permanant lashes " and again they are the cluster or party lashes which last 7 days If they are lucky .... I'd call in ask for a price list and ask what they are (as if you were a prospective client) x

Maybe its a special offer to generate some interest in lashes? Maybe its an opening offer? Maybe its an introductory offer as theyve only recently trained in the treatment? Maybe they buy their products in bulk direct from the manufacturer so pass the saving to the client? X

I think maybe it's the cluster lashes. We offer these in our salon for £20 for people who just want them for a weekend or big occasion or just something more affordable. Then the true individual lashes are £46 as they take so much longer but last so much longer. People probably do realise they're getting what they're paying for.

Unfortunately there is a girl in my area that actually does individual eyelash extensions at £30 for 2 sets! I thought they were clusters but no.... Actual individual ones! Grrrrrr x

What I think is she's either 1. Doing a good job using quality products and taking her time but making no money on time or product. Or 2. Rushing and using bad quality products and not having any repeat business or a good reference. Either way she's losing out so don't worry about it.

hi there im not a skin geek but one of my hair extension clients was discussing this the other day, said she had sp lashes applied for £15, they were infact cluster lashes that stayed on her eyes for 3 weeks then ended up taking a lot of her own lashes out when they came off :( and apparently this girl is booked solidly for weeks :( x

Latest posts

Back