Reasonably priced Russian hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AllanJudge

Reaction score
I want to get extensions put into my own hair; only about 5-6 inches. It's more to add thickness than length, but would like some length added.

I was thinking of either buying nano tipped extensions or buying bulk hair and having them sent off to be nano tipped for me.

My hair is about 3 inches long so i'm worried it will look stupid. I can't cope with my receding hairline anymore.

Where can I buy either Russian or European hair that is reasonably priced?

How can extensions cover/mask a receding hairline? You mean an integration system/ top piece?

No. I'd have the fringe long enough to cover my foreheae, or most of it lol.
It's just something I want to try, it might look a mess but i'll try anything.

http://m.russianhair.net they've been in the industry for years and were the first to introduce slavic hair to the market.

Thanks Cam, i'll check them out now.

No. I'd have the fringe long enough to cover my foreheae, or most of it lol.
It's just something I want to try, it might look a mess but i'll try anything.
Not that you put additional stress on your hairline area/roots to cause more shedding...!

Btw have you tried regaine/minoxidil 5%?

Not that you put additional stress on your hairline area/roots to cause more shedding...!

Btw have you tried regaine/minoxidil 5%?

I'm too scared to try it with all the horror stories you hear lol.
Have you had any experience with it? Not saying you need to i'm just curious. Or do you know anyone who's had experience with it?

What horror storys? I use it myself on my crown [emoji33]
I feel it has thickened up my top within 3 months or so..

I use it twice a day and have done for years. Really helped.

Go to a professional salon and get it done. They will source the hair for you and apply the hair extensions. Go see a few before you decided who to work with

Have you tried Toppik?

Latest posts

Back