rebalance - infill

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tickled Pink!

Reaction score
whilst waiting for a friend recently (in her neck of the woods not mine!), i popped into a nail salon to pick up a price list...(ever the nosey tech!)

I asked the technician to explain her pricing structure to me as it was listed as Infills £25 and Rebalance £15

I obviously didn't tell her i was a nail technician and she told me that an infill costs £25 because new product is added at the cuticle area only.

However, a rebalance is £13 because no new product is added and the old product is just buffed into the natural nail

scarey...

They were advertising as a creative salon too...

That is the weirdest pricing menu I've seen. Gotta be making it up as there going along

Sarah Lou said:
That is the weirdest pricing menu I've seen. Gotta be making it up as there going along
not so much the pricing as to the technique which worried me!

Blimey!! makes you wonder if they have any experienced techs there at all or have they just completed a 3 day course and opened up. Whatever its quite worrying that they are prepared to do this 'rebalance' and goodness knows what other 'services' and take peoples hard earned cash for it. don't it make you want to scream!!:eek:

Latest posts

Back