Rebalancing help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys, just had a girl ask me for infill/rebalance, she has red acrylic nails currently and they were done by another tech. I have just qualified so am charging a fraction of normal price and im only agreeing to this for practise, but my question is can I put another color over the red or would I have to rebalance with the same color?? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I havent done many rebalances yet!

Tia. :-D xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi Hun. I'm just finishing up my training and came across the same thing last week. I did purple sparkly acrylics on a new client and had to go back for an infill. She obv didn't want purple again so I just reduced the bulk, In-filled with a natural coloured acrylic then did gel polish on top. I think she has to have the same, a darker acrylic or a polish / gel on top? Xx

Hey guys, just had a girl ask me for infill/rebalance, she has red acrylic nails currently and they were done by another tech. I have just qualified so am charging a fraction of normal price and im only agreeing to this for practise, but my question is can I put another color over the red or would I have to rebalance with the same color?? Sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but I havent done many rebalances yet!

Tia. :-D xxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Firstly you would need to check if the red is due to acrylic/polish/gel polish.
If it's acrylic I'd file down the bulk and then infill with either a similar colour or a darker one or offer a polish/gel polish.

If it's normal polish take it off with no acetone remover and infill with a colour to match what's under it or whatever colour she wants.

Gel polish - same as above but you'll have to file it off xx

Latest posts

Back