Reborn dolls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zonebeuauty

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a reborn baby...??!My friends daughter is desperate for one..she will be 12 in may and is praying to get one...would anyone know I place her mum could buy one....looked at eBay and going for to much £££££

Just out of curiosity, why does she want one?
I (sort of) understand a collector wanting one, but a 12 year old???

One of them?
This was Skegness, took the picture because it was a baby shop that sold them and just to the left in the same window was memorial stones lol. Xoxo

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360022748.362246.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1360022748.362246.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 164
I watched a documentary about them and they are really expensive to buy. They are handmade to look so real. Personally they freak me out but each to their own x

They cost hundreds of pounds each!! My aunty is a collector and she loves them!

Personally I think they are hideous and really can't understand why anyone would want them, but each to their own hey!

One of them?
This was Skegness, took the picture because it was a baby shop that sold them and just to the left in the same window was memorial stones lol. Xoxo

Imagine seeing those in the widow at night creepy!

alot of people that have had still births or had babies die have replicas of their babies made. they can be made so exact down to the last freckle, i think people that make them have an amazing talent. and have alot of respect for people that replicate their babies within a doll as i guess its their way of coping.

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

I watched a documentary about them and they are really expensive to buy. They are handmade to look so real. Personally they freak me out but each to their own x

I watched the documentary too they were pricy and one lady bought her doll clothes from Harrods , they look so real it's freaky but sort of cute x

Just wondering if anyone has a reborn baby...??!My friends daughter is desperate for one..she will be 12 in may and is praying to get one...would anyone know I place her mum could buy one....looked at eBay and going for to much £££££

Hi I make reborns as well as do beauty from £80 if u want to pm I will forward u photos :) xx we selt hundreds n hundreds last year xx

Latest posts

Back