Recommendation box on Facebook pages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I hope some if.you can help. I am following a lot of your pages on facebook and have noticed a lot of you have recommendation boxes on your pages. How on earth did you get it? I've been trying for ages and for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get it.

If someone could talk me through it it would be much appreciated.

Thank you
Steph xxx

I think you have to get a certain number of 'likes' of your page - mine just appeared :) x

I think you have to get a certain number of 'likes' of your page - mine just appeared :) x

That did cross my mind but I've got more likes on my page than others who have got it?! Confused

Mines just appeared aswell. I'm not sure? Try going into settings and having a play about and see if it mentions it.

I've just googled it - you have to edit your page to have a physical address & click 'show on map'... Not much help if you're mobile as the address you put will show on your page :) x

Got an address but not the number I'm a home salon. Do you think changing that would do the job? Lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

You have to tick the box that says 'show this map on page' apparently. Other than that I don't know, sorry! x

I've been trying to do the same thing and cannot find it either.

Will have to log on via laptop and have a play I think. Facebook is really limited on phone. Can't see private mags via my page unless I log on to laptop. Annoying!!

I always use the laptop, I can't be doing with trying to websurf on a phone even with the large screen my S3 has. I guess I'm old!

I always use the laptop, I can't be doing with trying to websurf on a phone even with the large screen my S3 has. I guess I'm old!

Lol my laptop is rubbish. So slow. I'm constantly threatening to throw it out the window. Need Santa to bring me a new one but not sure that'll happen! Xx

There's an iPhone app for Facebook pages, not sure about other phones but you can see messages & notifications for the page on that.

Not sure I'd any one else has said this as my phone won't let me continue reading , I had a profile for my business which had friends , I then made a new account as a beauty business PAGE. And after 10 likes it just appeared xx

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using SalonGeek

facebook app doesnt allow you to read private messages through your business page, or edit your business page on facebook, its very annoying!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek

facebook app doesnt allow you to read private messages through your business page, or edit your business page on facebook, its very annoying!

Sent from my GT-I9100P using SalonGeek
Just down load the pages app and you can do everything on your phone on your page. Down load the pages app when It comes up on your page on the main computer.

Kirsty

Just down load the pages app and you can do everything on your phone on your page. Down load the pages app when It comes up on your page on the main computer.

Kirsty

Is this for any phone or just iPhones?

Well I've got the recommendation box now. Just added the number of the house and it came up. Can't believe it was that easy! Feel a bit uneasy about the full address being on there though considering its a home salon x

Well I've got the recommendation box now. Just added the number of the house and it came up. Can't believe it was that easy! Feel a bit uneasy about the full address being on there though considering its a home salon x

I just added the Street without the number attached (as I'm mobile) and doing just that got me the recommendation box.

I just added the Street without the number attached (as I'm mobile) and doing just that got me the recommendation box.

I might try and take the number off again and see if it stays or not :confused:

Hmm, will you let us know? I feel the same, but only because I want to run as appointment only and not have people knocking on the door when my other half is sleeping off a night shift.

Latest posts

Back