Recommendation box on Facebook pages?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm, will you let us know? I feel the same, but only because I want to run as appointment only and not have people knocking on the door when my other half is sleeping off a night shift.

give it a shot.....if it doesn't work you can always delete your street again.

here's a link to my page. you can see I don't have the full address, just the street and city. as long as you click to allow the map to show on your page you should get your recommendation box

http://www.facebook.com/#!/EmLosNailArtistry

I have a home salon & have my full address on there - saves me keep sending it to people as you can't start a message thread from your like page, you can only reply to messages. If someone posts on your page to book an appointment you'd have to then get them to send you a message (which defeats the object of being able to write on your wall!) I don't have anyone just turn up though x

here's a link to my page. you can see I don't have the full address, just the street and city. as long as you click to allow the map to show on your page you should get your recommendation box

Hmmm will give it a go when I'm next on the laptop. I've liked your page whilst I was at it xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I have a home salon & have my full address on there - saves me keep sending it to people as you can't start a message thread from your like page, you can only reply to messages. If someone posts on your page to book an appointment you'd have to then get them to send you a message (which defeats the object of being able to write on your wall!) I don't have anyone just turn up though x

It's not actually my house that why I'm a bit weary. It's my mum and stepdads. I dont have room at mine so they've kindly let me use a room at theirs xx

I tried the map last night and it didn't work. I have also tried putting the full address and still no recommendation box is appearing.

I tried the map last night and it didn't work. I have also tried putting the full address and still no recommendation box is appearing.

Strange I literally just added the number hit save went back and it was there. What's your facebook page? Bet I've already liked it but I will check to see if I can see it on there for you xx

Hmmm will give it a go when I'm next on the laptop. I've liked your page whilst I was at it xx

thank you :biggrin:

I've tried putting the address in & it's still not coming up :|

I liked your page but I can't s a recommend box?

I also cant get one of the damn things, have tried editing ym address but it never recognises it. So frustrating!

I liked your page but I can't s a recommend box?

I also cant get one of the damn things, have tried editing ym address but it never recognises it. So frustrating!

thank you for liking my page :)

the recommendation box is on the right hand column (eta: you'll have to be logged in to see it)

here's what it took to get it to pop up for me:
1 - 10+ likes
2 - street address with postal code (did not need house number just street)
3 - made sure to check the box that will allow the map to be posted on my page

as soon as I did all those three, it just showed up.

hopefully everyone can get it figured out!

Latest posts

Back