Recommendation of any good marketing books

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taggyboy

Reaction score
As the title suggests, can anyone help with a good book please?

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Try reading the vibe - I think the author is Gary bertwhistle :)

Thank you, I will have a look on internet for it

from Debbie's HTC Sense

One of the industry marketing experts Sarah Cross supports the PHAB Standard and she may be the correct person to contact. You can get her details from www.phabstandard.com
Hope that helps

I have tried looking for the vibe in the UK but no such luck. Popular in Oz though. I will certainly check out PHAB, thank you

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I wonder if amazon has it?? I'll have a look and see if I can find details for you - you may be able to get it shipped to uk if u contact them directly

Hi :) - I jumped on amazon and they have it - yay! He has some other good books too about motivation an mojo in business!

Thank you for looking. I did check amazon but couldn't see it. I'll have to have another blip.

from Debbie's HTC Sense

When I'm home I'll post u the link :)

There are also 5 copies on good old eBay in the uk.

There are also 5 copies on good old eBay in the uk.

Never thought about eBay tbh will check it out. Thank you all

from Debbie's HTC Sense

Yay bought it today, think SG will take a back seat once it arrives :(

from Debbie's HTC Sense

How are u going with the book? Dud u enjoy it?

I kind of pick it up and put it down at bedtime lol. Very interesting will have to try and put some of the processes in practice. Thank you

from Debbie's HTC Sense

I used to be in marketing and lived and died by the sword! Try Guerilla Marketing by Conrad Levinson. You can get it on ebay or amazon. It's absolutely perfect for the small business. Lots of grass roots and 'guerilla' tips to make you stand out from the crowd!

HTH

I'll add it to my bedside table - only time I get to pick a book up is wen I'm half asleep in bed lol

Latest posts

Back