Recommendations for a floor-standing daylight lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs Bod

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm kitting out my couch area and wonder if anyone can recommend a good floor-standing daylight lamp for lash and brow treatments...?

Thanks in advance xx

Hi all, I'm kitting out my couch area and wonder if anyone can recommend a good floor-standing daylight lamp for lash and brow treatments...?

Thanks in advance xx

I have been looking at many options for lighting and came across a mag lamp on wheels recently. Please bear with me and I will try and find the link

I have been looking at many options for lighting and came across a mag lamp on wheels recently. Please bear with me and I will try and find the link

Ooh thank you, that'd be great x

I have a Glamcor lamp which I use for my lash treatments. It's pricey but it's been a life saver and I highly recommend!

The Glamcor Classic Elite is perfect for lash & brow work, or any beauty treatments. We have them in our training suite and we absolutely love them. They have two daylight heads that bend into the perfect position to eliminate shadows and help depth perception. Make sure it's the 'elite' version as it's dimmable and daylight colour matched.
Glamcor1.jpg

The Glamcor Classic Elite is perfect for lash & brow work, or any beauty treatments. We have them in our training suite and we absolutely love them. They have two daylight heads that bend into the perfect position to eliminate shadows and help depth perception. Make sure it's the 'elite' version as it's dimmable and daylight colour matched.
Glamcor1.jpg

Wish id seen this before i spent 1900€ on a lamp :-0

Is the Glamcor light freestanding?? xx

Thanks everybody xx have ordered the Glamcor xx

Cloughers can I ask you a couple of questions?
Is this light is shadowless, does it provide cold light, at what distance to you need it to be from working and what size light spot roughly it creates.

Am in light buying hell

Oooooh that's a bit technical for me! It's about the size of a face, I use it for waxing brows. Don't know about cold light, but it's brilliant for seeing things well! It's got a magnifier in the middle which is fab. I liked it better than the ones on the arms as I first bought one of those and it seemed top heavy and wouldn't go where I wanted it to and nearly tipped on my couch. This one is much better.

Oooooh that's a bit technical for me! It's about the size of a face, I use it for waxing brows. Don't know about cold light, but it's brilliant for seeing things well! It's got a magnifier in the middle which is fab. I liked it better than the ones on the arms as I first bought one of those and it seemed top heavy and wouldn't go where I wanted it to and nearly tipped on my couch. This one is much better.

Thank you very much! Yes I need it to be strong and on a stand or wall fixing not clip on. I have just invested in a very good and very expensive light for what I do but don't need the same for every room, I need a great mag lamp basically for facial treatments.I looked at the lights posted above, they look good strength and for true color result but don't have the magnification.

I am going to get one of these I think! Would you say you find it easy to work? Less eyestrain?

Thank you very much! Yes I need it to be strong and on a stand or wall fixing not clip on. I have just invested in a very good and very expensive light for what I do but don't need the same for every room, I need a great mag lamp basically for facial treatments.I looked at the lights posted above, they look good strength and for true color result but don't have the magnification.

I am going to get one of these I think! Would you say you find it easy to work? Less eyestrain?

Yes it's quite scary looking through the magnifier, so detailed!

Yes it's quite scary looking through the magnifier, so detailed!

Perfect! It sounds like what I have been looking for. Thank you very much Cloughers.

After reading this thread I purchased the light that Cloughers recommended & am finding it really good. Thank you. :D

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back