Recommendations for an Anatomy & Physiology book please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

catiebloo

Reaction score
Hello

First off, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i figured as this is the Skin section it would be best put here!

I've recently been accepted to HNC Beauty Therapy at my college starting in September. I've just completed an NQ, so i have a very basic knowledge of A&P, but we've been told A&P is a huge part of the next year & is very difficult and caused a lot of problems for the previous class.

I'd like to get a head start & over the summer, revise all the systems of the body etc.... I work best from text books and we haven't been recommended any by the college so i'm wondering if any one here can recommend any Easy to read/understand Anatomy & Physiology books instead?

Thanks in advance!
Katy xx

Hello

First off, i'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but i figured as this is the Skin section it would be best put here!

I've recently been accepted to HNC Beauty Therapy at my college starting in September. I've just completed an NQ, so i have a very basic knowledge of A&P, but we've been told A&P is a huge part of the next year & is very difficult and caused a lot of problems for the previous class.

I'd like to get a head start & over the summer, revise all the systems of the body etc.... I work best from text books and we haven't been recommended any by the college so i'm wondering if any one here can recommend any Easy to read/understand Anatomy & Physiology books instead?

Thanks in advance!
Katy xx

an introductory guide to anatomy & physiology -- Louise Tucker

this is very good book

Latest posts

Back