Recommendations for extensions in Melbourne northern suburbs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lindsay2324

Reaction score
Hi my name is Lindsay I'm new here this it first post (but have been reading up on the suite for a week or so) firstly if like to apologies of I'm draining a question that's probably been answered far toosny times but imunable to find any answers (I'm mobile version). I live in mill park victoria. I'm not inthebeaury industry. I do visit the hair salon frequently and do spend a very generous amount of money on my hair. I've had my hair short and blonde for the best part of 4 years and for the first time ever had no desire for that to change. My hair was always in A1 conditioned and handled regular bleaching well. After visiting the same salon for most of that time I was in a situation A few months back that as a result found myself somewhere new to me. The result , has taught me a lesson!! My hair was over processed and has a lot of breakage etc. After babying my hair since I've asked about extensions as the problem I have is my hair is very thin at top and I fu fit impossible to style nice so I wanted some just t the sides I just need structure. Just wondered what do I want to ask for when my main concern is not to damage existing hair also for it to be discreet as my hair is fine. I was advised last week at HHWH that my hair would handle it ok and only require 3 on left and maybe five other side. Would anyone have any advise recommendation in the area money really is not a concern at all thank you

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back