Recommendations for foot peels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glou.life

Reaction score
Could anyone reccomend a foot peel that gives great results.

I get good results with Callus Peel.

I get good results with Callus Peel.
Aww thank you for letting me know , iv just been reading up on that one and looks great and the fact it can only be used by proffesional too I like [emoji3]

Aww thank you for letting me know , iv just been reading up on that one and looks great and the fact it can only be used by proffesional too I like [emoji3]

Callus peel have some Black Friday offers coming up next week, up to 30% on some items xx

Callus peel have some Black Friday offers coming up next week, up to 30% on some items xx
Thank you very much I'll check it out that would be great

I use Callus Peel too [emoji1417]

Thank you guys iv spoken to them but do you think the original or the new UK one that's exclusive to them ?

Thank you guys iv spoken to them but do you think the original or the new UK one that's exclusive to them ?

I opted for the uk one and get good results

I opted for the uk one and get good results
Think I'll go for the UK too as it's got no chemicals and can be used on pregnant women and diabetic too And it's all made in UK so they know exactly what's in it
Thanks for all the help [emoji4]

Yes I went with the newer uk version too

I’ll add that I use the Callus peel file to remove then I swap to the Cuccio foot file.
It’s the best I’ve used by far.

I started with the UK Callus Peel and had good results but tried the Original one and I much prefer it. It’s quicker with better results.

Original peel user here, amazing results

where you do get it from? and how does it work?

Gemma, I'm just about to start stocking a range called Reveal The Peel...

Latest posts

Back