Recommendations on returning to hairdressing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrewwmcphail

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am looking for some advice on returning to hairdressing after being away for a long period of time.

I have kept my hand in it slightly by doing a few peoples hair at home, but it’s nornally just basic cuts, one length ect. Colouring I feel confident with as I have kept myself up to date with all the new trends that have came out over the years and I was always confident with colouring anyway. Cutting is where I lack confidence and was looking to see what is the best path to go down. Would it be worth going to a evening course to refresh everything or taking one of the salon services courses? Has anyone had experience with these?.

Thank you, Andrew

Hello everyone, I am looking for some advice on returning to hairdressing after being away for a long period of time.

I have kept my hand in it slightly by doing a few peoples hair at home, but it’s nornally just basic cuts, one length ect. Colouring I feel confident with as I have kept myself up to date with all the new trends that have came out over the years and I was always confident with colouring anyway. Cutting is where I lack confidence and was looking to see what is the best path to go down. Would it be worth going to a evening course to refresh everything or taking one of the salon services courses? Has anyone had experience with these?.

Thank you, Andrew
if you have the time and the money, a long term(4-8 weeks) vidal sassoon course would be perfect!

The one week Sassoon cutting course might be enough.

Latest posts

Back