Recommended web designer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mobileharmonyxx

Reaction score
I am looking for a recommended web host and web designer, I want to start a fresh with a new version.

pm seanny on this site babe ... you won't be dissapointed

k

I am looking for a recommended web host and web designer, I want to start a fresh with a new version.

Ruth Mills is fab x
Send her a pm.

Hi there,

Was your site done by seanny? if so, WOW!! this is what I want a clean, professional image, that is straight to the point in what you do.

Hi there,

Was your site done by seanny? if so, WOW!! this is what I want a clean, professional image, that is straight to the point in what you do.

Mine was done by Seanny too, just changed the contents when I stopped doing nails and made it all about spray tanning.. it has been fantastic in getting me clients! :green:

Seannys work looks good, what I like.

yes he's in the process of finishing it for me and you've hit it on the nail as to what was after - i loved my old one but sean has/is designed mine to be more friendly to search engines etc

this is seans email addy - [email protected]

kx

Hi there,

Latest posts

Back