Recruitment staff

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waxed

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I just wondered if any one has ever had temp staff in from a recruitment agency.

Or is this something you wouldnt recomend.

Thank you

Angela

Is it admin type staff or therapists? I didn't even know there were agencies for therapists :eek:

I used two agencies to try and find staff and to be honest, wasn't impressed. They firstly had old contacts, so when I did pick from the profiles they couldn't get hold of them and then because I was just a one salon woman they kept putting finding me someone off in favour of the bigger chain salons. Personally I am of the opinion that every customer should matter, no matter who they are. They were also horrendously expensive and actually I did end up employing one of the girls that the agency had sent me that they apparently couldn't get hold of (via a different route). The best of my staff came looking for me though...

Based on my experience I wouldn't bother with a hair or beauty agency again. Just not worth the waste of time and hassle.

Thank you for your replys x

I think it all depends on where you are located, whilst in London I constantly used therapist temps from a particular agency and they were great. The company even trade tested them first so you only got competent therapists that were able to to just get on with it!
I have just found an agency down here who are willing to offer me that service now but I have yet to try it.

Latest posts

Back