Red glitter l&p tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubbabinks

Reaction score
glitter3.jpg

gliier2.jpg

I did these on my sister for her christmas work party.
They are my first full-set of glitter tips and my second full-set of l&p on a person, rather then my nail trainer!

I wasnt to happy with the thumb I felt it was to thick.

Any comments greatly appreciated, as it's the only way I will learn.

Thanks
Ria

P.S. she's coming back next week to have them tidied up for christmas as it's her first ever set I thought I should check on them after a week rather then 2.

Hi Ria

well done! They are a realy good first attempt. I would be proud of these.

The only comment I can add is that the smile lin on the little finger isnt consistant with the others. The thumb looks as it there is little growing room without the natural smile line showing through, but without seeing pictures of other angles it is difficult to say.

Tried to give a rating but coudnt get it to work. Will try again in a min.

Well done for posting, keep up the good work.

It is very difficult to do a critique on only one angle. They do look quite nice and smiley however the length is very inconsistent.

Well done for posting though.

Thanks, these are all things that I can now see but only after you've pointed them out - this will help me for next time.

It took me 2.5hrs and I felt totally rushed as she was supposed to be at mine about 2 hours earlier and we all had plans.
Not an excuse, I knew when she left I wasnt happy with them.

Latest posts

Back