Red hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissmorleyx

Reaction score
I have a client that is coming in next week that usually has rusk 7.13B with 6% but comes up very warm on her natural base 5 hair, probably like a 7/34 to be honest. She's wanting to go more of a coppery tone. I've personally been looking at mixing 7/34 and 6/43 Wella equal parts with 6% for the roots but what shall I put on her ends as her roots are only an inch long and her ends washing out to be less coppery, like a 7/3. All suggestions taken :D

Last edited:
I have a client that is coming in next week that usually has rusk 7.13B with 6% but comes up very warm on her natural base 5 hair, probably like a 7/34 to be honest. She's wanting to go more of a coppery tone. I've personally been looking at mixing 7/34 and 6/43 Wella equal parts with 6% for the roots but what shall I put on her ends as her roots are only an inch long and her ends washing out to be less coppery, like a 7/3. All suggestions taken :D
Or even 6/41 and 7/34 as I think that would make a lovely combo for the roots

Latest posts

Back