Red ombré!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau Style

Reaction score
Hi!!!
I have a client who has red hair whisk she achieved with a box colour
She is wanting this beautiful red ombré but I'm just looking for a little advice on how to achieve this!
I would have liked to used balayage technique but the rest of her hair needs colouring too
Hope you understand what I'm trying to get at!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    69.7 KB · Views: 65
We will need a little more information about your clients hair if you read the sticky at the top of the hair forum and one of the geeks will be able to help you out x

Hi!!!
I have a client who has red hair whisk she achieved with a box colour
She is wanting this beautiful red ombré but I'm just looking for a little advice on how to achieve this!
I would have liked to used balayage technique but the rest of her hair needs colouring too
Hope you understand what I'm trying to get at!

What level red is your client currently? Does she have any regrowth within her box color red? Does she want her root to be darker than it currently is, and her ends a lighter red tone than the current red color that it is? If you could get a photo of her current hair color, along with the color line you plan on using, that will probably help immensely with the responses you'll receive!

I always think a red ombre should be called a rombre :rolleyes: anyone else do that?

I always think a red ombre should be called a rombre :rolleyes: anyone else do that?

M'ombre - An obvious stay at home mom that wants an ombre
Man'bre - Ombre on a dude
S'ombre - Annoying overused on social media for a softer less aggressive ombre. Which basically means every other color besides an ombre.
R'ombre - Will add that one to the list @kahuna hair !! Red ombre. Love it!!

M'ombre - An obvious stay at home mom that wants an ombre
Man'bre - Ombre on a dude
S'ombre - Annoying overused on social media for a softer less aggressive ombre. Which basically means every other color besides an ombre.
R'ombre - Will add that one to the list @kahuna hair !! Red ombre. Love it!!
What level red is your client currently? Does she have any regrowth within her box color red? Does she want her root to be darker than it currently is, and her ends a lighter red tone than the current red color that it is? If you could get a photo of her current hair color, along with the color line you plan on using, that will probably help immensely with the responses you'll receive!

Hi, I would compare her hair to around a 6/45 in koleston, she has grey root growth and the ends are a shade or two lighter, she is about a natural base 6. I was planning to use a matrix sored for a bright red balayage as I'm told is a good lift and deposit red? And was going to go a little darker on the rest.

Latest posts

Back