Redken Blonde Idol base breaker

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Free Salon Education, but you all know that.

Do you need iTunes to watch these ones? I went onto website from Samsung handset and it was saying you need iTunes?

I watch them on youtube.com

That in no way was meant as a knock to you. I really appreciated your comment. I love watching April101.
It's fine I didn't take it that way, I love April 101,Sam Villa, Shery Ratay the list goes on..........

I love Hair101 with April! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️
I watch Mandie too and I agree she is very full of herself and preaches too much.
Is she not an actual stylist?

I watch Mandie too and I agree she is very full of herself and preaches too much.

She calls herself a 'colour master artist'[emoji23]

She calls herself a 'colour master artist'[emoji23]
Lmao, yeah I didn't know if she was being serious or not...
And every time she starts talking about how bad overlapping is, I swear I always see her overlapping at least an inch when she's foiling!

Lmao, yeah I didn't know if she was being serious or not...
And every time she starts talking about how bad overlapping is, I swear I always see her overlapping at least an inch when she's foiling!

She does!!

Shes an idiot

I'm sure she's licensed.

Bit of a lurker here, but i felt i had to comment - iv been watching ThatBlondeGirlMandie and honestly, half the time im sat cringeing (sp?) watching her application techniques, or her waxing lyrical about a finished result that i would judge as mediocre at best! A lot of the time her results are not something i would feel happy allowing a client to walk out the door over!

Bit of a lurker here, but i felt i had to comment - iv been watching ThatBlondeGirlMandie and honestly, half the time im sat cringeing (sp?) watching her application techniques, or her waxing lyrical about a finished result that i would judge as mediocre at best! A lot of the time her results are not something i would feel happy allowing a client to walk out the door over![/QUO
My thoughts as well.

Last edited:

I hate to be overly critical of others but i just could not be that confident if knocking out results like that!
Thankyou for the like and reply, i admire your work and knowledge :)

I hate to be overly critical of others but i just could not be that confident if knocking out results like that!
Thankyou for the like and reply, i admire your work and knowledge :)

Wow! That's quite a compliment. Thank you. Welcome to SalonGeek btw.

Thankyou! Iv been lurking for a good 6 months now and always seem to find myself nodding in agreement to yours and a few others posts!!

That pretty much sums up my first 6 months on salongeek!

Just as bad as when she adds anti-snap, diamond oil, and every other product into her bleach! I have to turn away [emoji23]

Just as bad as when she adds anti-snap, diamond oil, and every other product into her bleach! I have to turn away [emoji23]

'This is how i keep my blondes so shiny and healthy you guys'

Latest posts

Back