Refectocil - why is it so good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
Have seen a lot of threads recetly about this tint and have thought about changing from the tint I use now to Refectocil.

Can those of you who use it tell me why you rate it so highly and had you tried other tints before swapping.

I changed to Refectocil originally because they do a better range of colours. I have a client who gets really blond brows, but has quite mousey hair and he (yes, he!) felt very self conscious about it. He had had a diaster in the past when someone had left brown on too long and he ended up with really dark brows, but we now use the light brown and it's perfect for him.

I also use the chestnut and red for my red/strawberry blond clients as brown or brown/grey mix just aren't always right for them.

Yes, I had used a couple of cheaper brands and they are fine for your standard range of colours. But once I'd tried Refectocil, I couldn't go back! Their colours take better and last longer IMO (not such a good thing if you want to see your clients more often!! lol)

just as belle beauty said it takes better and lasts longer. it's the quality of the product which is what you are paying the bit extra for ,same as with a quality wax, nail product etc.

Latest posts

Back