Refresher course-lash ladies advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Locks&lashes

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I was wondering if you could give me some advice please regarding possible refresher courses or any other advice.

Basically I qualified in classics a few years ago, had regular clients etc then stopped when I fell pregnant. Fast forward 2.5 years later and I now want to pick it up again.
However... My the industry has changed drastically!
My course was basic at a private beauty school. My fundamentals are there, the importance of isolation, no stickies etc but I feel now that I would greatly benefit from additional training. I don't think it's beneficial to go on a beginners course again. I feel I need to know the following: lash maps? These seem to be a newish thing to me. Types of classic styles and styles for specific eye shapes. Different weights etc of lashes (when I was lashing it seemed to be just 0.20 & 0.25s!) now it's all lighter lashes! and probably perfecting my technique.

Would love your input on what you recommend!

Thank you

I'm based on Herts/Essex border.

Hi please take a look at my skill building course that I offer that is designed for just this. Our industry moves forward so very quickly - especially if you have taken some time out, so I developed this course for just that - it's also available online too if you are unable to travel.

Latest posts

Back