Refreshing bleach ends

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hailskay

Reaction score
My client currently has a balayage/ombré look,she's asked me to just add some more lighter pieces throughout the hair as her base colour has lasted well.shes also asked me to brighten up her blonde ends,which is best to do as don't want to damage condition of her hair by overlapping more bleach,should I just do a bleach bath,or use blondor and pastel or even blondor with 1.9% or just use a toner on ends?many thanks :)

I was wondering exactly the same thing....I did an ombré a few weeks ago, I did the back combing technique. Now my client would like it lighter and I'm not really sure how I would do this 😁

I would either go over it with blondr & 1+2 (pastel developer) or tone it with any 12/ and 6% as it lifts it just a little. Xxxxx

Kerry 💕

I would either go over it with blondr & 1+2 (pastel developer) or tone it with any 12/ and 6% as it lifts it just a little. Xxxxx

Kerry 💕

Thankyou think I'll go with blondor and pastel xx

Thankyou think I'll go with blondor and pastel xx

Yes go with blondor and pastel toning with 12/ pointless specially when there's things out there called "relights" everyone seems to forget about this you get a beautiful shine on your darker tint while lifting slightly toning/refreshing anything that's been lighted try it you might be surprised! X

Yes go with blondor and pastel toning with 12/ pointless specially when there's things out there called "relights" everyone seems to forget about this you get a beautiful shine on your darker tint while lifting slightly toning/refreshing anything that's been lighted try it you might be surprised! X

Fab thanks :) I've never used relights,ive seen it in Sally's,I'll have to try it on another client x

i would also use bleach + pastel, i have done this on lots of my ombre clients to give them an extra lift on their blonde ends and damage is minimal to non existent with pastel developer

I used blondor and pastel and worked a treat :) thank you for all your advice x

Latest posts

Back