Reiki

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tink18

Reaction score
Im starting a reiki course in April during the holidays and was wondering if anyone had done it and what it was like so i know what to expect. I'v always been interested in it and I'm quite a spiritual person anyway, I read in the Steiner brochure that if I have it as an extra qualification it will be an advantage. Any one got any tips? x

I am trained in Reiki 1. I dont use it from a spiritual side, although if the spiritual belief helps somebody then I will let that flow.

The best think I can recommend if you havent done so is to have some Reiki treatment yourself. Apart from that I think that the best thing is to go into the training without any preconceived ideas on what to expect. That I believe is the best way to ger the most out of the training as all Reiki masters will approach thiings in their own way!

Hope you enjoy the training.

I am trained in Reiki 1. I dont use it from a spiritual side, although if the spiritual belief helps somebody then I will let that flow.

The best think I can recommend if you havent done so is to have some Reiki treatment yourself. Apart from that I think that the best thing is to go into the training without any preconceived ideas on what to expect. That I believe is the best way to ger the most out of the training as all Reiki masters will approach thiings in their own way!

Hope you enjoy the training.

I'm Reiki level 2,about to do my Level 3 Master attunementI suggest you clear your head and allow yourself be open,maybe some meditation prior to the day-then you will allow the Reiki to flow through you.Be aware that you will have to deal with the negatives energies that are currently blocking your energy flow,this could be somewhat emotional,it doesn't have to be apparant at the time but you may deal with it in the following week after your attunement.This can be helped by giving yourself Reiki whenever you can (I do at least once a day).Oey is definately right in saying that you should recieve some Reiki yourself,this will help prepare you for your attunement, I'll send you some!!:)

I have had reiki done on me several times and have found it very uplifting. I was very suceptable(not sure of spelling) to this. I have done some tai chi also and have felt a powerful heat which i am tolp is something to do with energy. Reiki is something I would love to look into in the future.
I would say go and have some treatments on yourself it is really nice.
Lisa
xxxx

I am reiki 1 & 2 trained and hopefully going onto my masters. Like someone has already said you have to be totally open minded and be willing to complete the 21 day cleansing period when you may not feel great but dont worry about that it will just pass this will only happen after your first attunement.

If you put reiki in the search at the top of this page it will come up with loads of different replies about reiki.

hth.

thanks everyoneI'm really looking forward to it and hope to have some reiki done myself x

I am reiki 1 & 2 trained and hopefully going onto my masters. Like someone has already said you have to be totally open minded and be willing to complete the 21 day cleansing period when you may not feel great but dont worry about that it will just pass this will only happen after your first attunement.

If you put reiki in the search at the top of this page it will come up with loads of different replies about reiki.

hth.

i recently did my level 1 and finished my 21 day cleanse last weekend, i'm so pleased you said it can make you feel a bit rubbish cuz i thought maybe it was just me!!! My reiki teacher told me i would feel different and some changes but i wasn't expecting that, i was very snappy and moody and sometimes i even felt a bit nauseus. But i persevered and now i feel fantastic, i'm looking forward to my level 2.:)

Glad to hear that you are feeling alot better now, the reason why you have to go through the 21 days is because your body is detoxing and clearing away any s*** is has been storing. Like i said before it should only happen with the first attunement. But like your teacher told you, you will feel different from time to time but thats nothing to worry about.

:hug:

Latest posts

Back