Remi Cachet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nietta

Reaction score
I am looking at using Remi Cachet for mini locks, can anyone give me opinions in the hair, how long it lasts etc....

I am am a bit wary as on the website it seems a lot of the colours are out of stock in certain lengths, does anyone have problems with stock?

Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi, I have a client who uses this brand in the weft. She usually gets around 6 months out of them. You can also purchase them on the pauls hair world website x

I use them as my cheaper supplier as I generally do Easilocks . I wear them myself and spent a year looking for the best I could get outside Easilocks. I'm very happy with them and if website is out of stock ring office sometimes they have a delivery that day 👍

I use them as my cheaper supplier as I generally do Easilocks . I wear them myself and spent a year looking for the best I could get outside Easilocks. I'm very happy with them and if website is out of stock ring office sometimes they have a delivery that day 👍

Amazing thank you for your feedback.
Could anyone mind taking a picture of the ombre colours on the ring please? I want to have a little look and my colour ring is in the post :)

Tia!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Do you use the Remi Cachet range or the elegance range they do?

Latest posts

Back