Removal Artistic Colour Gloss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeautyByLaura!

Reaction score
Has anyone else use Artistic Colour Gloss Gel Polish?

Does anyone find that when removing the polish it doesn't all come off the nail in one (like the video on ACG) and need to buff a little left on the nail? Also on the video the nail looks so heathy as when I remove the gel its very dry and sometimes can see dehydration in the nail? Anyone else have this problem??

I have found it very hard to come off also. I would love to hear suggestions

I've used ACG and found it very difficult to remove, no matter how thinly I applied it. It just seems to leave bits on the nail that couldn't be removed without running the risk of damaging the nail.

I'm surprised by this. I've found it gives very clean removal and quick too. Many other brands leave a residue but ACG never has for me.
How long do you leave wrapped for?

I'm surprised by this. I've found it gives very clean removal and quick too. Many other brands leave a residue but ACG never has for me.
How long do you leave wrapped for?
I leave it wrapped for about 10 15 minutes :/

I have been practicing with ACG for a few weeks now and have only used it on myself and family. However I can honestlysay I have had no problems removing it. I soak cotton wool, wrap for 15 minutes most of it comes off easily. Sometimes there may be a little left on the nail, I just re-wrap and come back to it when I have finished the other nails. I've never had to buff any off.

I recently did the Gellux course, I removed just as advised, I buffed off the top layer, soaked for 20 mins, and still had hell of a job to get it off. Definitely sticking with ACG.

Have you tried using heat? A heat pad speeds it up.
Yes Karina is right in comparison to some it's such easy removal. Gellux is a nightmare to get off.

I haven't experienced any issues removing Artistic Colour Gloss myself. If you're having problems why not call Louella Belle directly I always find them really helpful when it comes to education and advice.
I think their number is 0844 800 9396

I have never had a problem with ACG, the pigment/colour choices are fab, plus upto 3 weeks wear. Make sure you are only lightly buff the nail before you apply any of the products and don't use acetone to remove the dust ect, always apply thin coats and when removing make sure you break the topcoat seal, buff over nail plate and the edge removing all the shine. Soak for 15-20mins. Hopefully that will work. As aftercare sell cuticle oil.
Hope this helps. X

Latest posts

Back