Removing spray tan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cloverhill

Reaction score
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365578062.659685.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1365578076.542955.jpg

Can anyone give me any advice on how to remove this??y poor friend always has her tan done and its perfect, except for this!!! Help!!!!

Wash the hands lots and the colour will fade quite quickly.

She could rub the worst areas with a microfibre cloth (wet it and ring out so nearly dry (no soap, just water) and scrub the area) and if really desperate then she could use a bit of bleach on it and then loads of moisturiser afterwards (this is not something I would recomend to a client) as bleach is not good for the skin.

Wash the hands lots and the colour will fade quite quickly.

She could rub the worst areas with a microfibre cloth (wet it and ring out so nearly dry (no soap, just water) and scrub the area) and if really desperate then she could use a bit of bleach on it and then loads of moisturiser afterwards (this is not something I would recomend to a client) as bleach is not good for the skin.

Thanks so much Baggybear :)

Lemon Soap too is very good. Apply same way as Baggybear states or use a crispy,hard air dried towel, put your finger into the corner of it, rub on soap and rub on stain, allow to penetrate, rub some more, this fades stains fairly quickly. More so than anything else Ive tried on my poor hands when im too lazy to put gloves on to clean gun out!! :D

Lemon Soap too is very good. Apply same way as Baggybear states or use a crispy,hard air dried towel, put your finger into the corner of it, rub on soap and rub on stain, allow to penetrate, rub some more, this fades stains fairly quickly. More so than anything else Ive tried on my poor hands when im too lazy to put gloves on to clean gun out!! :D

Lol thanx :)

Does anyone know if lemon juice would have any effect on shellac? As I've do e her nails too!! Lol

Wer goin to Portugal tomorrow so I don't want her looking like that on hols lol

I'm a butter fingers and drop things all the time, i once spilt my solution and got it all over my hands. I used washing up liquid and salt and that broke it down fairly quickly.
I now wear gloves heheh

Lemon juice and sugar as a scrub is really good

Try rubbing persil washing powder onto wet hands. Rub in & keep doing this for about 5 mins. Wash off ... voila!!!!

Latest posts

Back