remy colour guide/supplier

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leonnib

Reaction score
does anyone know where i can get a remy colour guide..?

i use rapunzel rapunzel ive been trying to get through to them for a few days bt no answer.. so if anyone knows a good supplier would be great as really need to order hair...and they dont have much colour choices?

Last edited:
does anyone know where i can get a remy colour guide..?

i use rapunzel rapunzel ive been trying to get through to them for a few days bt no answer.. so if anyone knows a good supplier would be great as really need to order hair...and they dont have much colour choices?

Hi, most places do colour rings , but if you are ordrering good quality remy hair they usually colour match it for you but Banbury postiche sell basic colour rings that are usually a standard basic colours for ordrering
and at a decent price
I think tasha jacks have some pure hair samples too
Products Page

Products Page

so far ive been using my next hair colour guide and then matching it online but every time i keep thinking 'oh no what if its wrong when i get there'

i managed to get through to order some samples and il make a chart from that i guess.

but a colour ring would be better..

I can never get through to that company and they never respond to emails either!

I can never get through to that company and they never respond to emails either!

yeah i know :rolleyes:.. iv never emailed them i dont have the patience to wait for a reply lol.

its ridicolous as you can spend the whole day trying to get through..

if you are intrested in purchasing a large amount of hair extensions then contact me at [email protected] i will give you a quote and supplier information, we can also supply you with a colour ring on request.

Latest posts

Back