Rent a Chair - salon's perspective - how does it work?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

divalou

Reaction score
Hi there;
I was wondering how it works, from a salon's point of view, renting a chair out?

Would it be the responsibility of the hairdresser to get the clients in through the door and how would it work with booking clients in with them? Would they have to specifically ask for that hairdresser?
What happnes if they sell products? Surely they wouldnt take that money?
Or would you do it as a percentage of what they've taken? Almost like commission?
As we're a new business our client base isnt huge at the moment but im just thinking of ways to increase our turn over. So I imagine a hairdresser with an existing client base would be best as we'd get cross over trade for the beauty and nails.

Is there any advice you can give me on how to go about it?

Also how much would you charge a week for the chair?

Thanks
Lou
x

I'd say 25% of what they take and that's with your providing all the products etc. With regard to them retailing your products, you could work out a commission that you pay them.

Hi there;
I was wondering how it works, from a salon's point of view, renting a chair out?

Would it be the responsibility of the hairdresser to get the clients in through the door and how would it work with booking clients in with them? Would they have to specifically ask for that hairdresser?
What happnes if they sell products? Surely they wouldnt take that money?
Or would you do it as a percentage of what they've taken? Almost like commission?
As we're a new business our client base isnt huge at the moment but im just thinking of ways to increase our turn over. So I imagine a hairdresser with an existing client base would be best as we'd get cross over trade for the beauty and nails.

Is there any advice you can give me on how to go about it?

Also how much would you charge a week for the chair?

Thanks
Lou
x

Hi , sounds like a good idea here is a link that may help ;

Whats Required For 50/50 Or Rent A Chair
turkishtart

:hug: x

Latest posts

Back