Renting out Nail spaces

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amyjade

Reaction score
Hi all, I've just expanded and was going to rent out some nail tables instead of employing people. I just wanted to know what my responsibilities would be? I have been looking but it seems like I would have none in the way of NI and they would basically be running their own business within mine, is this correct? Another thing, I was going to rent it on a daily rate but if they used my products then change to to a 60-40% split in their favour, does this seem reasonable to you?

Thanks guys :wink2:

Does no one rent out tables?

Hi when i was looking at renting tables out and offered the candidates 2 choices. The first was rent the table,use of reception area etc for a fixed fee but they provided equipment/products themselves or a 50/50 split with everything provided but they ran ttheir own column (remember out of your cut you have to cover overheads and products etc so make sure you are seeing a return) I found it much easier but remember to have a contract written up and signed that you still require a notice period, what they are liable for such as national insurance and tax etc and also what else is required of them (working hours, uniform, they are responsible for their own holidays and things like that. Hope this has helped hun xx

Sent from my Nexus S using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back