renting table what do i need??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonailtech

Reaction score
hi geeks, im very excited and very nervous at the same time :lol: im going to start work next week, im renting a table in a local hairdressers doing gel nails!!
my question is what should i ask in my client consultation forms and that sort of thing can anyone advise me on how to word it? or if anyone could email me a copy of theirs i would be forever gratefull lol.. (my email is [email protected])
im also going to be offering kids nail art so im wondering if ill need parents to sign something? sorry if i sound stupid now but id rather be safe than sorry!! is there anything else that i may need to do?
also do i need to get something signed if client has alergies and things like that?? any advice you can give will be apreciated. sorry for all the questions lol and thanks for reading :)

Hi

I know that creative do client consultation cards, or you can make your own. I've just about finished the front side of mine I will send it to you. You just need to do the back where you can put what colour the client had etc.

Also I would do a little consent form for the children just getting the parents permission to perform the treatment and to state if they suffer from any allergies

best of luck...................I start next saturday to for Manicures/Pedicures and will be offering gel when I have completed my course.....................well if I ever get my timings down !!!!

Let me know how you get on !

Oh and forgot to say don't forget your client aftercare sheets !

thanks hun i got your email, i have loads of aftercare sheets there calgel gave me and i just photocopy them, sorry to be annoying you but what way do you word the kids forms??
best of luck you too hun and dont worry bout timing i take ages, between hour and a half to two hours (and it used to take me longer than 2 hours lol) and i was a bit worried bout how long it was taking but i just tell my clients before hand now and no one has ever minded (yet) lol

Latest posts

Back