Reoccurring nail problem client-help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allthingsbeautyx

Reaction score
Hi all nail ladies

I need some more advice.. I have a client who is beginning to bug me a tad.

She is a regular but only every 2-3 months for gel manicure & pedicure, I get the feeling money is an issue with her hence why she doesn't come more often.

But every time I do her nails she always without fail messages me after saying 1 nail is lifting.

The first time it was a week after her appointment so I told her to come back in and I'd fix it. When she came in, I honestly couldn't see a lift! It looked more as though there was a catchy bit where she had began to pick at the sides.

The second time I remember I looked back and it was about 9 days after her appointment that she messaged me the same thing! Again I asked her to come back in, she said she couldn't make any of the times I offered her. Then I didn't hear anything back.

And now it's happened again! I am waiting for a response to see if she wants to come in again. But just wondering how you'd go about this situation. I never have any problems with my other clients nails, they all go atleast 3-4 weeks with no problems at all! It's just this one client who I feel is trying to make an issue out of nothing. But then every time I see her we get along really well whilst I'm doing her nails, it's just a week or so later she messages me, and she always finds me on my private Facebook page rather than calling or via my business page lol.

Thanks in advance :)

I had a client who was exactly the same although she was a 3 week regular. She messaged me in the evening usually a Friday night and expected a repair before work on the Monday.
I eventually charged her for every repair as it was so regular then eventually told her there was nothing more I could do for her and the products I use obviously didn't suit her as none of my other clients have problems. (She chews her nails and bites the gel polish off the acrylic)
It's a relief not to have the hassle now

I had a client who was exactly the same although she was a 3 week regular. She messaged me in the evening usually a Friday night and expected a repair before work on the Monday.
I eventually charged her for every repair as it was so regular then eventually told her there was nothing more I could do for her and the products I use obviously didn't suit her as none of my other clients have problems. (She chews her nails and bites the gel polish off the acrylic)
It's a relief not to have the hassle now

Yep, she always messages me out of work hours too!

Yep, she always messages me out of work hours too!
If you've had enough you can just say 'I'll repair it again this time but it's obviously not the right product for you "

Latest posts

Back