Replacement for VEROULTRA C, RR, RM

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

geneve

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm an hairdresser from Quebec, Can. and I can't find a product that can replace effectively 'VEROULTRA' C, RR and RM since it has been discontinued.

I tried 'Wella's 'Magma' but I was not really impressed by the results (maybe it's not the same kind of product, even if both are 'Lifting Powder Colors') I wasn't able to lift up to 2 tone with the redish-gold Magma on medium-brown colored hair (level 6), even if I leave it for 45 mins, with 40 volume peroxyde.

Do you have other suggestions?

What number was the magma? I never have any problems with these x

It's number 34. I called a Wella tech. to talk about my problem and she didn't know wath was the problem. She said that maybe it's the kind of peroxyde I use that make it not work but i'm skeptical. After all, 40 vol peroxyde is 40 vol peroxyde? No matter what's the brand?

I'll try Koleston perfect peroxyde but I have doubt?! hehe

How about L'Oreal maji contrast or matrix red lights (I think they still do that) I have used magma and never had any problems with it either. I looked at the Veroultra website, it looks pretty bright so hopefully the maji contrast or red lights should do the trick.

Last edited:
I've used Matrix Redlight but it's way less brighter...

Latest posts

Back