Replacement nail for bride to be

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicUnique

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Sorry, this is a long one :(

I had a wedding trial on Thursday, she is a new client, and my first wedding...the bride seems to have been a bit of a nightmare so far.
first she said she had no way to travel to me could I go to her (I work from home I'm not advertised as mobile. She lives 20 miles from me) I said no as I was fully booked that night, but I offered her other nights.
She managed to get transport to me, she then turned up half an hour early (I had no time to eat my dinner) and she left without paying (granted she did get the money to me the next day, her sister works with my husband)

Anyway I did a set of l&p enhancements she left happy. That was Thursday.
Her hen night was saturday, I got a message from her on monday to say that her nails had 'survived' her hen night however one 'fell off' on sunday.

I replied saying sorry to hear that, it shpuldnt of fallen off. I was fully booked this week but she should let me know when she can come and i'll be happy to replace it.

She replied saying she couldnt get transport to me, so I offered to travel to her on my night off (tonight) She said this was no use as she had a dress fitting, she was free daytime, so I told her I can't travel to her daytime, as my husband has our car and he needs it this week for work.

Then she said she won't be home until 9pm tonight and that's too late, but was free another night. I already told her I am fully booked in evenings this week, but I tried to shuffle my other appointments anyway but that option hasn't worked either. So I have replied to her saying I'm really really sorry and ill let her know if I have a cancellation. I haven't had a reply.

Can anyone give any advice please.. I honestly do not know what she wants me to do? Would any of you cancelled one of your regulars and travelled a 40mile round trip to replace 1 nail? x

Would any of you cancelled one of your regulars and travelled a 40mile round trip to replace 1 nail? x
No way, especially as you're not even mobile. She should come to you when you can fit her in.

Can anyone give any advice please.. I honestly do not know what she wants me to do? Would any of you cancelled one of your regulars and travelled a 40mile round trip to replace 1 nail? x

Nope, you're not a mobile tech, why would you even consider doing it? If she wants her nails done by you it's up to her to find her way to you.

Thanks to you both, she was sounding as if she thought I wasn't doing enough to help her but I thought i had offered plenty x

Latest posts

Back