Restylane anyone know it?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellasmum

Reaction score
One of my clients has had some Relastylene injections (SP) guess at spelling....and they are amazing.
Anyone heard of this or use it, my Mum would love this.....
Cheers Sam

i hold a monthly clinic at my salon, and its always so busy, prices start from £150.00 and go up to £300. but its worth every penny.. the nurse who does mine, gives a top up 6 weeks later included in the price.. we also do the facial implants, these are also amazing.. if you woul like me to send you any info pm me.. you wont be disapointed, its fab! 100% natural too.. no animal products unlike others on the market..:)

Hiya

Sorry for late reply...was skiing in Austria

Jenny Mosley Design Layout
Jenny Mosley Design Layout

These web are my new website(not finished yet..nneeds some tweeking and some pro script writing now i'm back from my hols) I was desp for it to go live.

Take a look at contact us and click on the link deeper than skin
Jaqui is a qualified nurse practioner who i share rooms in various beauty clinics in Warwickshire and the Midlands(Jacqui uses some fantastic new products called Tyosyl...Tyosyl is a filler that has a whole rangge of prducts that are designed for different areas of the face( they have a great one for lips called KISS)
Email her she will be glad to advise or help in any way..any questions or help needed Jaqui is complete in her knowledge

Jaqui's website is under development also and may not have all the correct info
You are welcome to come and visit us via appointment

Good Luck

Jenx

Latest posts

Back