Retail Packs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kazza!

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondering if anyone Mobile techs retail products or packs to clients.

I am just thinking ahead and thought it might be an idea to invest in creating small gift packs for clients to buy either for themselves or as gifts for Christmas etc

Does anyone do this and what types of packs/products do you sell and is it popular

Thanks

i think that would be a fab idea. i might do that in my own salon.

what kind of stuff have you thought of including?

Hi,

I'd like to bump this post up and interested in other geeks ideas...

I have been giving this thought on and off for sometime and I just dont know what to put in the packs.

Do I make relelvent to nails (i do nail enhancements & Tanning) or a beauty pack in general for themselves ot gift as said above.

Also, what to retail at as they cant be expensive as I dont think they will sell well. I have priced up items that I thought would be nice to include but would have to price awfully high to make a profit or worth doing them.

Im mobile too and cant afford to be buying tons of stuff that may not sell, so if anyone does this, then that would be great to hear from them!

I was thinking a mini solar oil, a small scentsation, a file and then a candy cane with ribbons?

I had a look through some websites and even buying already made up retail packs such as an Orly nail set which cost £13.50 to buy but retails between £20-£25.

I have a facebook page for my nails and was thinking about putting some pics on of what there is to offer and if people place orders then go out and buy the stuff, saves buying lots of stuff and being stuck with it if its not popular. Also found organza bags cheap on Ebay to use for my own packs.

The ideas I had for my own packs were things like Cuticle Oil, Funky Nail Files, A Polish, Hand Cream, Hand Scrub things like that, could make as cheap or dear as you wanted by using cheaper or more luxury products. Also rather than creams and oils could tailor to suit kids/teens with a few polishes and stickers

Not sure how popular it would be but thinking about putting my feelers out by suggesting it on my Facebook and see if i get any response.

Latest posts

Back