Retail products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bronze Beauty

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been spray tanning mobile for 3 years and have just changed from Xen Tan to LA tan. I was just wondering how many of you retail products to your clients like tan extender or moisturisers etc and how successful this is to your business?
Thank you x

I've been spray tanning for 5 years and never retailed! Would also be interested to find out what products sell :) x

I use a lot of Lauren's way after care with my clients and they'll let you buy a few at a time to test out with clients and see how they got on and now i order in bulk and make a great profit.
Kelly

I use Lauren's way and get loads of spray tans, but I don't retail that much unless it's christmas then everyone wants a bottle. Usually when i mention to people that I retail it as well they just say that they'll stick with just getting spray tans rather than doing it themselves lol. I do think the gift sets are good though at christmas. I wouldn't bother with tan extenders etc if I am honest as people just use moisturiser. What you could do though is buy a bottle of the tan extender and then rather than doing an offer on your spray tans, just give away little pots of it to clients. I done that before and it was a nice added bonus to the tan.

Thank you, that's such a good idea .

Latest posts

Back