Retailing Scrub Fresh with Vinylux?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma@TheLaurel

Reaction score
Seeing as its an essential part of the Vinylux application I presume we should be selling Scrubfresh alongside Vinylux. Am I correct?

I'd be interested in finding this out too

If I recall correctly, this question was raised at The Event and although scrubfresh doesn't come in small bottles for retail yet (smallest size is 236ml/8oz), I believe the intention is that S2 will stock the 59ml (2oz) sizes in due course for us to retail to clients. Someone correct me if I am wrong...:o

Yes, you can retail ScrubFresh for you clients to use prior to apply Vinylux :) hopefully we will get the little bottles

We should have 2oz bottles of both ScrubFresh and CND Nourishing Remover as an on stock item for you soon... Just awaiting CND! :)

Yay! Thanks for the replies xxx

So are you folks already selling it without the Scrubfresh?

Sold loads without the scrubfresh. I have advised the clients to get the nails super clean with nail varnish remover, then apply. So far, so good. A client took her new Vinylux to the pub and her yummy mummy friends all tried it and couldn't believe the dry time. They asked if they could get it online. Lovely client said no, you have to buy it from Vicki (good girl) and I sold 4 bottles next day - with top coat obviously. A tidy sum!!! Original client has had on 4 days and looking good - all without scrub fresh, but obviously even better with!!!

We have sold all of our VINYLUX without ScrubFresh. We explain to the clients how to 'squeak' their nails at home ... Some do it and some don't ... Nothing new there ... But they seem to be loving the results.

i have been selling mine without scrubfresh and clients have been loving it!

Sorry for being dim here but only new to this but how could I advise "Squeak". Was tempted to bottle my own until small are available. A tricked missed as we could then sell as a package with colour and top coat in a nice little organza bag:D

Sorry for being dim here but only new to this but how could I advise "Squeak". Was tempted to bottle my own until small are available. A tricked missed as we could then sell as a package with colour and top coat in a nice little organza bag:D

I'm just selling the colour and top coat in lovely organza bags. Cannot believe how many I've sold!

I tell clients to use a cuticle remover, scrub it off, give their nails a good rub over with Acetone and let dry thoroughly before applying VINYLUX.

Latest posts

Back