Returning for a re-Shellac

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

123stephy_b

Reaction score
Hi guys I know shellac says it has 14 day wear but on average when do your clients actually come in for a reshellac i.e every 10 days, 14 days or longer?

Depends on my client. I have one that doesn't follow aftercare and doesn't oil and she comes every 10 days ish with chipped nails. The extreme is one lady that can go 7-8 weeks and its perfect!

Most are 14-15 days and its just regrowth that is giving the game away that they need doing :)

Vicki x

Dream Nails by Victoria

Ahh thank you! I have just found my confidence to stop 'practising' on people and actually try and make a living out of it lol! I get quite knocked back when someone 'complains/moans' and just want to keep this thread in mind. Thanks xx

I usually book mine in every two weeks though I do have a few that just come for high days and holidays.

My clients rebook either every 2 weeks or 3. I use both Shellac and Gelish but I find using Brisa Lite Smoothing Gel with Shellac can give it 3 week wear.

Latest posts

Back