Reverse application-L&P nails, thoughts and opinions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

astonaliciacnd

Reaction score
Hello lovely people!
im Creative trained and I was not aware of this teqniuque untill recently, it seems much easier, im curious as to why I was not shown this method, does anybody use or recomend it?- Thank you! -xx

been doing nails 20 years but still do retraining. Gemma Lambert shows you this method when I do her courses and it is superb and easy for getting perfect smile lines every time. Would not consider going back easy now.

Hello lovely people!
im Creative trained and I was not aware of this teqniuque untill recently, it seems much easier, im curious as to why I was not shown this method, does anybody use or recomend it?- Thank you! -xx

It's because it's classed as skill building so isn't included in a basic training course, you'll need to book CNDs Sculpting illusion class or a 1-2-1 and they will show you how to the reverse method. X

I'm CND trained too with the traditional method but I've tried reverse a few times and struggled with it. Maybe it's just habit having spent so many years doing it the regular way that I just find it quicker and easier.

I was CND trained initially and taught the traditional way. Personally, I regret the struggle and would only do the reverse method now. :irked:

I was very lucky in my course as i managed to do it all one on one and because of this my trainer had a lot more time to show me things that are not included in the usual training. I got taught reverse and i love it! It is the only way i get my smile lines now as it is so much easier and you get a perfect smile line all the time! It definately takes a little bit to get use to and requires some practice but is a lot quicker that the traditional method :)

nails by jacey

These are some nails i did on myself using reverse posted on my insta. I find it the easiest way to get uniform crisp smile lines :)

nails by jacey

Attachments

• 1420952819139.jpg
    1420952819139.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 307
Is it easier doing the reverse method for full coloured acrylic nails?

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Is it easier doing the reverse method for full coloured acrylic nails?

Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I only use reverse method for getting crisp smiles.. for all over colour I use depending on lenght of nail the 2 b3ad or 3 bead method. Stress point feather down the cuticle bead feather over stress point xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

These are some nails i did on myself using reverse posted on my insta. I find it the easiest way to get uniform crisp smile lines :)

nails by jacey

Hi, were these nails done using tips or sculpted forms? They are lovely x

I'm a newbie and was really, REALLY struggling doing pink and whites the traditional way until I seen a video from Gemma Lambert on YouTube showing the reverse method. I find it sooo much easier! :)

Latest posts

Back