Review of Tigi colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL all im sayin is the tigi semis dont last as long and arent as vibrant as wellas semi permanant colour geeeeezo!!! lol. . . yeah i like the tigi tints fine. . let me know how u get on once u have the rep in ur salon showin u the works x

geeeezo?? haha thats halerious. okay i will a rep is coming to have a chat with me tomorow she has to convince me first. so tell me about these s factor treatments your dieing over? im getting the sfactor range in in 2 weeks. these are the basin treatments yes? why are they so good ? lol

bahaha stalkin my tigi posts much!!!! yeah the EMT treatments are great they come in two varieties Colour Savvy: mild to moderate damage and locks in colour so it lasts longer. Health factor:hair that is wrecked LOL seriously strenghtens bleached/chemically treatred hair!. U shampoo and condition as normal and then towel dry, spry the treatment in and the continue as normal, dont rinse it. They jus rock they make hair feel strong again. . charge like 5 dollar a pop to make major profit!!
whatever u do, ensure u take it and push the weekly treatment called wonderful tonight!!!! it is seriously seriously seriously AMAZIN!!! quite pricey for clients to buy but if they aint sure put it in for them and the next day when the wash n dry there own hair they will be queiong up for it. . . my hair was a bit dry at the ends cos im growin it and refuse to get it cut and i used it and woke up and ma hair was like spun silk!!!! so yeah. . . its fab hahaha x

oh fantastic haha im looking faward to it.

cool well keep me posted on how u get on dude x

Latest posts

Back