reviews of MATRIX colours and products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahpoppy24

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I am about to go on a matrix educational cource I have booked two they were very good value and only a 40min drive from me, at aston and fincher. I have no experience with the colours (this doesnt matter on the cource it will introduce me to them). I was just wondering does anyone have any info ont he product at all, plus the shampoos etc. How does it compare to wella/loreal? Any info would be amazing thanks guys xxxxx

Hello everyone! I am about to go on a matrix educational cource I have booked two they were very good value and only a 40min drive from me, at aston and fincher. I have no experience with the colours (this doesnt matter on the cource it will introduce me to them). I was just wondering does anyone have any info ont he product at all, plus the shampoos etc. How does it compare to wella/loreal? Any info would be amazing thanks guys xxxxx

LOVE matrix... I used them in my salon in Australia.
And am gutted that I cant track them down in the UK, The education they offer is fantastic too! I went on so many courses through the company.
By far the BEST toners,,, AV's real strong, and pastel toners too, they are very soft and dont over tone!!
Shapoos are lovely, especially So Silver, BEST toning shampoo on the professional market! Ive been using Loreal since i moved back to the UK, its okay but dont compare to Matrix. The colour range is real simple too.
Oh and Dirty Trix.... Dry matt clay wax, probably most sold men product it is fantastic!!
Hope that helps! x x

i have never used matrix colour but have bought the shampoo and conditioner in sally and i love it!!!!x

aston and fincher do them the whole range, you will be able to buy them when you make an account xxx thanks for the info xxx

you cannot compare matrix with loreal. loreals are the best colours. i used to use matrix and im not a big fan. the toners av are awsome i used to love them. matrix proccessing tme is 40 minutes way to long.

Ok the toners which ones exactly,. I looked through my matrix product book there seem to be a few xxxx

the whole AV range, in socolour.
Tones out the strongest golden tones to a nice clean blonde.
and the SP range in Colour Sync... they are soft and natural more for for porous hair that the colour may grab!!

I'm a wella girl at heart. BUT i do use matrix for there high lift blondes. the ULA is a dream for hair that has a lot of warmth and i prefer to use it on some clients rather than my trusted wella 12/89. Also love the colour sync brunette range. I use this when sending my blonde clients brunette. particularly love 5/WN the coverage, tone and longevity are fantastic, so prefer using this range than the wella colour touch range for changing blondes to brunette. So yes i love some aspects of the matrix range and use it alonside Wella. x

Latest posts

Back