Reviews on Cuccio t3 LED?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
Hello,

I have currently invested in just the clear gel as I'm only doing it over tips at the moment with colour gel polish.
I have prepared the nail, fused (bonder), scrubbing in base layer then straight over with another layer of gel, the another (2 in total), polished then top coated.

Am I doing it correct?
Could or should I put more layers on for those "problem clients" who are forever loosing one or 2? Haha!

Any help would be great as I really don't feel confident at the moment with it. I really hate people coming back saying they have broke one.

Thanks

Hiya!

This gel changed my nail game lol - I was struggling with any others as they all seemed to run and I wasn't quick enough when I first started.

Do you use prep as well? Prep then fuse and then a thin layer of gel. I always cure this thin layer and then go onto my thicker coats.
I normally apply in two layers of gel - the first one is a thicker layer which I mould to create the shape, cure and then the second layer is a little thinner to smooth out the whole nail if that makes sense. Do you have the Cuccio LED lamp?

Anything I have read about the T3 LED and videos etc. all show using just one layer of gel is enough but I've always used two.
Have you watched any of their videos on YouTube? It shows the tech just moulding the gel into place as it is such a thick consistency.

Also, obviously make sure your stress point is where it should be to stop breakages :) HTH!

Hiya!

This gel changed my nail game lol - I was struggling with any others as they all seemed to run and I wasn't quick enough when I first started.

Do you use prep as well? Prep then fuse and then a thin layer of gel. I always cure this thin layer and then go onto my thicker coats.
I normally apply in two layers of gel - the first one is a thicker layer which I mould to create the shape, cure and then the second layer is a little thinner to smooth out the whole nail if that makes sense. Do you have the Cuccio LED lamp?

Anything I have read about the T3 LED and videos etc. all show using just one layer of gel is enough but I've always used two.
Have you watched any of their videos on YouTube? It shows the tech just moulding the gel into place as it is such a thick consistency.

Also, obviously make sure your stress point is where it should be to stop breakages :) HTH!

Thank you so much, yes I use prep just didn't add that in my post.
I use bio sculpture gel LED lamps. They cost me enough haha.
I have been watching a lady on there who does pink and whites, I just use clear... Could that be the problem or is that what you use?
One layer would never be enough for some of my ladies hahaha!!
Thanks again!!!

No I use just clear on it's own as well - I don't think the consistency is as thick for the clear but no problem to use on it's own.
I know what you mean, majority of mine all have really long extensions so I always do the second layer for extra strength.

When I first started using the led gel I was in contact with one of the girls who work for Cuccio and they were so helpful. Sent me the step by step guide and always offer little extra pieces of advice with areas I was struggling in.
It would be good to chat to one of those as they also send monthly offers through as well :)

I think the most important thing with hard gels is picking up twice what you think you need. Try not to polish it on with strokes. Also you want to put the majority of the product straight down the middle the sweep a thinner amount up to cuticle edge and down both sides. Leaving an arch in the center is what gives it strength of you need to have client turn hand upside down do product with travel to center then cure

Latest posts

Back