Revivannail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Angel

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Greetings!!

I just got a new designer nails brochure and i saw revivanail in it. It dosnt say too much about it so...

1 has anyone used it?
2 Is it good?
3 How does it differ from toughen up??

Many thanks to all who answer.

Revivanail has a very strong following as a great natural nail strengther regimine. There are different forumlas for different stages of the treatment... more like a perscription regimine than a basic strengther product.

HI

So how does it differ from toughen up?? Is it better?? Does it do something that toughen up dosent??

cheers xx

It uses formaldehyde as its strengthening base in differing amounts (depending on the treatment) amoungst other things.
ToughenUp uses patented DMU for cross linking and stregthening. Check out the technote on DMU and nail stregtheners in the articels section (technote thread)

Hope this helps

so which would you recommend for nails that have had their enhancements removed and nails are all soft and and paper thin? Would you use the Toughen Up or Revivanail? If Revivanail which would you use and for how long?

Mani-fique! said:
so which would you recommend for nails that have had their enhancements removed and nails are all soft and and paper thin? Would you use the Toughen Up or Revivanail? If Revivanail which would you use and for how long?

My brochure as recieved yestreday says quote: Xtreme - formulated specifically to QUICKLY hardent natural nails that are thin soft and weak...

So I assume it is up to you to use your own assesment of each clients nails, if not overly thin and weak use toughen up of really in a thin state then use either Xtreme, signature and finally extend after one or the other...does this make sense, its how I understand the brochure...hth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back