Revlonissmo

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

liana kay

Reaction score
Anyone used these colours , i like the shampoos etc... other choice is Indola , but i cant seem to get hold of the semis( and i love semis).

I havent ever used Revlonissimo myself but have heard about them on other forums and people seem to like them, a wholesaler near me has just stated stocking them i think the tubes are only about 50ml tho.

I have been using quite abit of Indola recently and have been really impressed it performs great for the price. I know they do a semi/quasi range called Itones but it does seem really hard to find which is a shame beacuse they are fantastic.

We got told by our rep that Revlonissimo is actually based on Loreal Majirel family/colours if this helps you in anyway

Personally, i think the reds in Revlonissimo come out brighter than the Majicontrast Red & everyone knows how well Majicontrast Red comes out!

Again, hope this helps

:)

revlonissimo colours are beautiful!!! awsome coverage very conditioning i totally agree with the last reply very similar to loreal but in my opinion its better.ther product gentlemeche is identical to majimeche but even kinder on the hair from my own experiences.their standard bleach powder is suprisingly also quite gentle[and recommended by revlon to use on scalp].revlons range in both permenant and semis are exeptional just about anything you need is already made up by the company or with a bit of creative flair mixing and matching tones wil give u wat ya need:green:i like loreal but there whole range from thier colour to thier products, it seems theres about 4 or 5 colours/products that do the exact same thing!:eek::eek:wtf:lol: anywayz hope that was of some use to ya:green:any more questionz let me no:hug:

Latest posts

Back