Rimmel Salon Pro Lycra Polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GJPN

Reaction score
Has anyone used this polish? Says lasts up to 10 days, has a gel like finish and is chip resistant. My local chemist has them on offer and I was tempted to buy about 10 different colours a something else I can offer my clients but I don't want to waste my money if their not any good. Thanks x

Wow sorry for all the spelling and grammar mistakes, silly autocorrect on my Phone!

You would be better investing in a professional brand. I would not be very happy as a client if my nail tech was using rimmel polish, clients expect professional brands. Why not try vinylux , toma, opi etc, none of them are expensive. You would probably find the brush impossible to work with,invest your money wisely , in professional products, it will save you a lot in the long term . x

Hi I hate the predictive text it gets me into all kinds of problems lol. I would also suggest you look into a pro brand you have CND vinylux and Youngs nails have a new range out and lots of other brands have fantastic polishes and you can retail them to your clients so lots of options. Sorry I don't know what training you have etc but you can open accounts with pro brands with a manicure and pedicure certificate x

As the product you mention is a consumer product, this thread has been moved to Consumer Queries.

In the meantime, can I just say that you owe it to yourself, your clients and your insurance company, to use professional products.

Thanks for your replies and I understand what you're saying of course, think I was just enticed by the special deal I saw in the window of the chemist!! I already have OPI so I'll just stick with that brand :)

Latest posts

Back