Rings for SJK luxury and Krystal stick tips

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Extensionista

Reaction score
I've got a client who is bringing these to me to instal will they work with 5mm rings or do I need to order extra large 6mm?? She's got 18 inches xxx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my experience the 6mm rings are too big! Since SJK have thinned their stick tips I've found that 5mm rings are fine to use!

I also agree 6mm are too big. The 5mm are fine. The luxury and Krystal do come with pointy sometimes sharpe ends so I always trim them but they do fit in 5mm rings xx

Ok great thanks xxxx

I've never used 1.1g hair before but I can't imagine it will be much different. She sent me a picture though and the tips look HUGE the 0.1g is clearly just extra glue used for those tips lol xx

I've never used 1.1g hair before but I can't imagine it will be much different. She sent me a picture though and the tips look HUGE the 0.1g is clearly just extra glue used for those tips lol xx

They are big so I always trim them down xx

I love the Krystal hair. The 1.1g is really thick its makes my clients hair lovely and full. I just trim them down its handy to do.

I love the Krystal hair. The 1.1g is really thick its makes my clients hair lovely and full. I just trim them down its handy to do.

How much do you trim them down? Half? Third?

If the clients thick hair I usually dont bother. But just in half if I have to x

I've considered trimming the ends before but, scared that the hair will shed more if i do. Does this happen or not?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I've considered trimming the ends before but, scared that the hair will shed more if i do. Does this happen or not?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is my worry too

The issue with trimming them is if it does cause shedding your guarantee goes as its your own fault as such

Mine have never shed when trimmed dont worry xx

Yeah they have got thinner! No they do not shed when trimmed. The krystal hair is awesome! I find I do not use that many strands compared to other suppliers too !

Anyone use lined copper tubes I'm ordering the 1g standard for my 1st fitting. Thinking the 4.5mm lined copper. I like the copper tubes less bulky

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back