Rings of Fire?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BingoBrebner

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been reading through some of the threads and have have come across "rings of fire", what is this please I have never heard of it?

Thanks

over filing of the natural nail hun ..x

Yes, over filing.
When this happens you get red marks on the natural nail where the file has gone into the nail.
x

They look lke little red horshoes in the nail where they were drilled into at the fills. Yor cuticle pusher can even catch them sometimes as you slide it across the nail bed.

And they can be caused by e-filing AND over agressive hand filing. I know...I have had them in the past from hand filing. OUCHIE!

God it hurts. I wish you could ban Techs who don't know how to use an e-file for good.

PS: Looking at this thread put this song in my head;

"I fell in to a burning ring of fire
I went down,down,down
and the flames went higher.
And it burns, burns, burns
the ring of fire
the ring of fire"

I have had these too... self inflicted when i first started.....

Oh and I LOVE Johnny Cash...LOL

Oh and I LOVE Johnny Cash...LOL
LOL mdskora!

I watched Walk The Line on DVD a couple of weeks ago and had that song in my head constantly for a few days, I forgot about it until I saw this thread HEE HEE... but I don't mind... I love Johnny Cash too.

.... and it discribes these rings of fire perfectly!!! They DO burn burn burn! :D

Latest posts

Back